The Nature is so fantastic even in so called temperate zone :) This is a real power! You know that two weeks ago the trees were just black or gray and now they dress up whit the white flowers. No matter of our small and silly human problems.
In case you want you can hear all these different sounds... bumblebees looking for nectar, birds singing as much as they can and the Nature itself...
There are so many stories all around. Just have a look for this one: a hare is coming to visit a pheasant's family...
Everything is interrelated... independently of this, our oldest daughter Eliška is learning in the primary school right now: "changing seasons like spring, summer, autumn and winter is typical for temperate zone". Well, I'm glad that I'm in this zone and I apologize to those from other zones :)
See all pictures
Everything is interrelated... independently of this, our oldest daughter Eliška is learning in the primary school right now: "changing seasons like spring, summer, autumn and winter is typical for temperate zone". Well, I'm glad that I'm in this zone and I apologize to those from other zones :)
See all pictures




No comments:
Post a Comment